AlUla offers filmmakers a region of pristine landscapes that have never been seen on screen.
A unique destination with endless possibilities. The region's extensive range of easily accessible, diverse locations provide a fitting backdrop for a variety of film genres and stand-in for an array of different locations, countries, cities, or even another period in time.
Film AlUla can support with location scouting for films, television, documentaries and commercials.
ALULA IN NUMBERS
- AREA OF ALULA 22,500 KM
- 200,000 YEARS OF HUMAN HISTORY
- 2 MOUNTAIN RANGES
- 1 NATURE RESERVE
- 3000 YEARS OF SUCCESSIVE CIVILISATIONS
- 12TH CENTURY-OLD TOWN
- 4 HERITAGE SITES
- 111 BEAUTIFULLY PRESERVED TOMBS
- 500 INSCRIPTIONS ON THE ROCKS AT JABAL IKMAH
- 80 NATURAL SPRINGS IN THE OASES